Monday, February 21, 2011

News Story

Tonight Channel 12 will be airing my story at 6:00pm.

I am NOT going to stay quiet about how Farmers treated a 45+ year customer.

After the crew came today, I got a call from the reporter who is doing the story. She told me that she had to inform me of something Landen said to her camera woman. He was asking her why she was here, and got to talking about Papa. Then he told her "Don't tell my Mommy, but I saw everything"

The only thing worse than what I saw is the thought that my 5 year old son saw it too.

I sat him down and talked to him. Asking him what he saw, and he just gets defensive. Afraid that if he admits he went outside he'll be in trouble because he knows I told them to stay in there bedroom. I reassured him that if he did in fact come outside that he would in NO WAY be in trouble. That I'm sure he was scared and wanted to check on Mommy. He just said "I'm sorry Mommy" and then started crying. He kept telling me he didn't see blood. Which is something I've never mentioned. I never mentioned blood. So I have no idea if he really did or didn't see...

Hopefully with the help of his school counselor and his therapist we can get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment