Thursday, March 3, 2011

The two little angels keeping me going

That is what I focus on, and will continue to focus on.

What I know I have, is 2 amazing children who amaze and inspire me daily. I cannot say that enough. They're not perfect, they have their moments, as all children do...but they are everything I could have ever hoped or wished for.

Meet my son Landen. A 5 year old who has a heart of pure gold. He is kind, and makes conversation with ANYONE. He is a really great big brother. He loves puzzles, coloring, riding his bike, playing with friends, and is a total Mama's boy.


Then there's my 3 year old Princess Nora Rose. A total Daddy's girl! She is so sweet, and bright, and funny! She loves Tinkerbell, Disney Princesses, Barbies and dressing up. She is such a girly girl. Loves stealing Mommy's shoes, and always wants lip gloss. But when it comes to putting up with her 3 big brothers, she can hold her own! She loves to wrestle and run, and do what her big brothers do. 



I've known from a very small age that I wanted to be a Mother. I have always ADORED children. Working in Preschool for so long, I still LOVE kids. They are so innocent and full of joy. I have two amazing kids who I get to love and adore for the rest of my life. I could not be anymore blessed. That I am sure!

They are the reason I am still making it through each day, and I will do everything in my power to make their lives as amazing and close to perfect as I can. They deserve nothing but the best!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment