Monday, April 11, 2011

82 Days

It's been 82 days. I cannot even believe that. It seems like just yesterday. I can still close my eyes and see his face perfectly, remember his smell, feel his love.

I keep waiting for this to all get easier, and for it to hurt less. But as time goes by it just becomes more real, more permanent. l am doing my very best to stay positive, to keep myself busy, to just live. But there is always this looming feeling of something missing. My world has been rocked so deeply in the last 82 days that I swear it's like I'm living a whole different life. A life without my Daddy. A life I never imagined.

I had a wonderful weekend with my family. We had both of the older boys for the weekend which was AWESOME.

We now have 3 rescue animals. Hope, Rosen, and now Arthur. A 3 year old Chihuahua that couldn't be any cuter.





I have thankfully been keeping very busy with my glorified hobby of Forever Photography. I still get super bummed when I return home from a shoot because my Daddy always was waiting for me and ready to view all the photos I took. Here are a few of my favorites from recent shoots:

A Commercial Shoot for Lululand Designs







Lastly, these are a few shots for My Fantasy Florals from a wedding my Mom did. She is a UBER talented!!



Photography continues to bring such immense joy into my life. It's something I hope to get better and better at. My Daddy was my inspiration and continues to be. 

We are pretty sure that our close date will be April 22nd. There is still a possibility that it may be sooner, but if nothing else, we get to move into our new house soon!! I could not be anymore ready to get the heck outta here! 

Here's to more good days, good memories and hopefully good photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment