Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Reminders

A certain song, walking past a photo of you, flashbacks, all these little reminders of you. Reminders that you aren't here anymore, and are now just a memory.

I wish that things were easier, that I could get through just one day without crying. Yet I still somehow make it through each day. If I could just find a way to trade tears for money, I'd never have to work again! ha!

My kids continue to amaze me with their ability to just go on with life. The innocence of a child is priceless. They are both still really frank about everything. Telling just about everyone "my Papa's dead, he shot himself in the head". Kids say the darndest things...

I continue to say hopeful, positive, that someday the grieving will subside and allow for more happy memories. As hard as everything has been, and continues to be, I am still so thankful for everything tucked under our roof. My love, my children and even the animals too! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment