Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I AM...

One of the things I've struggled with since losing my Daddy to suicide, is not letting it define me.

I am Whitney, and I lost my Father to Suicide on January 19, 2011.

This is who I have been since that day, but it is not who I really am.

I am...

A mother of 4 amazingly perfect kids. My first born Landen Douglas (bottom left) is 6 years old, my Daughter Nora Rose (top right) is 4 years old, and my Step-sons Calvin (bottom right) and Fyodor (bottom left) are 15 and 12.

A Wifey to my soul mate. We've been through the hardest of times together, and I still hold such deep love for him. He completes me, and still manages to give me butterflies. I mean come on! Look at my handsome hubby!!



A Daughter to an incredible Mother. We have always been close, and she is ALWAYS there for me and our family.

An Animal Lover. In our house, we have a mini zoo. No seriously! 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 chickens and a fish. :)



A creative force to be reckoned with!! I am VERY passionate about design and the arts! My favorites include Graphic Design, Interior Design. Photography and Dance. 






I am a lot of things. All of them defining me and who I am as a person. Although I am now considered a Suicide Survivor, I am so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment