Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pink Has Always Been My Favorite Color

I made it past the 2 year mark!

I awoke the morning of the 19th with instant anxiety about what the day had in store for me. But to my amazement, as I walked down the stairs, I noticed pink post it notes all over. Each containing a sweet message. 28 bright pink reminders of how damn lucky I am. 28 notes confirming the love and devotion shared between me and my Husband.

He feverishly prepared a big breakfast as I stood there in tears watching the man I love so much making every effort to soften the blow of the 2nd Anniversary of the worst day of my life.

It ended up being a really great day. I didn't sit in tears saddened by the loss, but uplifted by the fact that I had made it through a difficult milestone with such ease.

I am so thankful for my life. I cannot put to words how lucky I feel to have such an incredible man beside me. He is my rock.

To my Husband, my boo, I thank you for your undying support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment