Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My list

I posted the following status on my Facebook today:

While there are people suffering the loss of a loved one, while there are starving children, while there are parents with children suffering from terminal illnesses, while wars rage on...I remain thankful for each and every second. Life is a blessing, don't take it for granted.


There are so many things to be thankful for. I dare you to sit down and make a list. 

Mine:
My Mother
My Husband
My Children
Our beautiful house
My family
My incredible friends
My Husband's job (that he LOVES!)
My up and coming business venture
The love and happiness that flow through our house
Yoga!
Meditation
My blog and the healing it has given me
Making it past 2 years 5 months and 28 days 

You get the idea...

I could go on and on.

The most important,  and equally challenging lesson that I have learned is that you have to find happiness within yourself.  You have to remove negative energy/people to help assist you on your path of positivity.  You have to deal with any issues you have (for me it's been my depression,  anxiety, sensitivity and skin picking) all of which get better daily. 

When your inside is clear of negativity, when you are able to give without expectations, amazing things happen. 

You're happier and more motivated! It's a beautiful thing to experience. 

The reality of my life, no B.S: 
I am happier today, right now, than I have been in over a decade. I have dealt with my issues through treatment (by the best Psychiatrist ever!) Through yoga and meditation.  Through volunteering, through random acts of kindness. Anything I can to try to make someones day. 

Give this inner journey a try. It's so worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment