Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mini Update

I haven't written in a while. Not sure why, but I am back! :)

Things have changed a bit since my last post as life always seems to do.

I ended up ending my Whit Did It business after it became very apparent that I simply don't have the appropriate space to do my projects. I am proud of what I did create and if we do someday upgrade the size of our home, I will definitely get back into it! I love me some creativity!

I did get a camera from my Husband, so as the weather cools down, I have some shoots scheduled :)

The kids are doing great! They really love their school and are both excelling. Plus they are just such a joy to be around! I am amazed daily at the wonderful individuals that call me Mom. I am so very blessed!

Recently my Daughters close friend from school was diagnosed with Leukemia and just started Chemo. If you have even a few dollars to spare, please consider helping this family in their time of need

 http://www.gofundme.com/f1o3m8

I am in a good place and really see bright things in store for myself and my family. Regardless of what I have had to endure to get here, I am glad to be here!!

Never give up! Life is so worth it!

Love and light!!

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment